What is manual therapy (massage)?
Manual therapies (massage) are an ancient art that has been practiced in all cultures around the world, as a means to get healthy and keep the mind and spirit in harmony.
The experience of a good massage is capable of transporting the receiver to a deep state of serenity and calm; establish close contact I get same and restore the health and vitality at various levels.
For the practitioner becomes a wonderful experience too, making your hands dance to the rhythm of harmony, surrendering to the intention of creating relief.
The body is the place of emotions, is the temple that holds all the memories of personal history. The body keeps secrets under the skin, and when they are released by means of the massage, the receiver can feel refreshed and rejuvenated, the known free of that heaviness which limits their full exist.
Today, the benefits of massage are proven by modern science, although they have been used in the Orient for thousands of years as effective method of healing.
These benefits act at several levels, helping the body, mind and spirit:
- Improves blood circulation.
- Boost the immune system.
- Relaxes muscles.
- Help the toxic waste .
- Corrects posture.
- Calms the nervous system.
- Significantly reduce illness caused by stress .
- Exfoliates and promotes cell regeneration.
- It stimulates the production of brain chemicals that generate wealth.
- Eliminate insomnia.
Mental and spiritual level
- Increases self-awareness.
- Mutes Mind.
- Promotes mental clarity and concentration.
- Create comfort and healing.
- Unlock trapped emotions between tissues.
- It work as an antidepressant and anti-cholera.
- Profoundly sensitizes.