Balneotherapy encompasses a large number of health treatments that have water as main element.
Balneotherapy treatments involve patients dip in thermal or mineral water for the treatment of different types of diseases. Take advantage of the healing properties of the water and the mud and clay and they are especially effective for the treatment of skin problems.
Balneotherapy encompasses different types of water treatments and also includes saunas, steam baths, inhalations of water vapor, mud baths, physical exercise, masks of clay, etc.
- Quiet and sedative.
- Relieves pain joint
- It relaxes the muscles and promotes relaxation
- It is excellent for the oxygenation of tissues and general relaxation.
- In health and beauty treatments.
- In the cure of diseases
- It serves to decrease stress
Forms of balneotherapy
Thalassotherapy or seawater therapy is a form of balneotherapy and indicated in:
- Bronchial syndromes
- Dermatological diseases (chronic eczema, neurodermitis, psoriasis Vulgaris, acne vulgaris).